Senin, 31 Oktober 2016

Pray For Parents

Allah, the Almighty God. I don't want to die before my parents. If I die first who will pray for them!!

Who will pray for them to You like these:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 24:
وَاخْفِضْ لَهُمَا جَنَاحَ الذُّلِّ مِنَ الرَّحْمَةِ وَقُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little.

Surah Ibrahim, Verse 41:
رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

O our Lord! grant me protection and my parents and the believers on the day when the reckoning shall come to pass!

Surah Nooh, Verse 28:
رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ..

My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women..

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “ When the human being dies, his deeds come to an end except for three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him .” (Sahih Muslim 1631)

”O Lord , forgive me, my parents, show mercy on them as they have nourished me when I was young . ”

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar